Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My first tag yayyy!!!

Hey everyone! So I was tagged by the awesome Julie to answer these beauty questions so here we goo 


1) What's your favorite makeup look? 
I love changing my look everyday but probably neutral eyes with liquid liner, and a little color on my lips (usually from a stain) 

2) Do you have a beauty vice? 
It takes me a million tries to get my gel or liquid liner even! 

3) What part of your body do you love? 
Ummmm... probably my hair because most of the time it's straight, shiny, and easy to manage/put it in different styles 

4) Who is your beauty icon? 
Well, I wish I could answer this question right away, but I'm really not sure. I guess if I had to choose, I would say it's a tie between Keira Knightley and Gemma Ward (is that cheating?) and this will probably change soon anyways lol. 

5) What beauty product makes you instantly feel good? 
My eyeliner no doubt. 

6) How do you look after your skin? 
I'm kinda lazy and trying to get better but I wash my face usually every other day, clean it with pads every day, spot treat any pimples that come up, and I remove my makeup every night. I'm also looking for a moisturizer and eye cream so that will be part of my routine soon too 

7) What is your signature scent? 
Vera Wang Princess love love loveeee!!! 

8) What is your hair care secrets? 
I really don't have any, I guess I'll say unless your hair is very oily, shampoo and condition every other day instead of every day to avoid overworking and drying out your hair. 

9) How do you pamper yourself? 
It's so superficial of me to say, but I always love pampering myself with retail therapy :) 

10) What would your desert island must haves be? 
I guess these must haves have to be beauty related except I might not really need anything if I'm alone on the island and no one can see me lol but so I don't cheat on this I'd need concealer, clear lipgloss, mascara and my Coastal Scents 88 Palette. 

11) Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy? 
Keep your makeup natural and pretty always and be more willing to take away than keep adding. 


So I just wanted to thank Julie again for giving me my first tag! I had a lot of fun and the people I tag are... 
and anyone else who wants to do this!! 

Thanks for reading :) 

14 comments:

  1. aww, thanks! this looks like a fun tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers, i'm obsessed with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur beauty philosophy..u have a great blog..I just subscribed!

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you soo much!! following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! love ur answers :)

    followed!

    http://luvthatglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good tag- I have been tagged loads but just dont have time to get round to doing them so well done you for doing yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks shoppingaddict!

    thanks lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm a new blogger - please have a look, all comments appreciated!! :)

    Alexandra

    http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! such a great idea, i'm going to do something similar on mine : )

    Love the blog! I'm a new follower, YAY. Please check out my blog as well (hope you follow back)
    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks jonesy!! and of course I'll follow too :D

    ReplyDelete