1) Perfume, Room Spray,etc.: This is obvious, but I absolutely love the scent! And if u buy it in a bundle, it gives a really nice subtle scent; and if you buy the essential oil or a spray you can build up it's intensity.
2) Bath Oil: Adding a few drops to your bath for a calming and soothing soak.
3) Sunburn Soother: Add a few drops of essential oil, mix with water and spray on your end-of-summer sunburn to soothe it
4) Redness Reducer: If you have a red pimple, place a few drops on it to calm the redness
5) Soap, Lotions, etc.: I'm lazy so I prefer buying instead of making lol but I found a quite simple recipe for making lavender soap so if you try it out lemme know how it works out:
- 8 tablespoons boiling water
- 10 tablespoons finely grated castile soap
- 2 tablespoons dried and crushed lavender flower petals
- 4 drops of lavender oil
Thanks for reading:)