|All the stuff I got (not including the lip treatment)|
|Neutrogena Sugar Scrub|
Olay Tone Enhancing Body Wash
|Neosporin Overnight Lip Treatment|
Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain in Wink of Pink
|Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads|
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream
Neutrogena oil-free moisture spf 15
- Neutrogena Sugar Scrub... about $11: Everyone says that you're supposed to exfoliate your face and body around once a week, so I'm testing out this one to see how it works!
- Olay Tone Enhancing Body Wash... about $8: I've used a bottle of this before and wasn't a fan of the smell (it's not terrible though) but it's really soft and moisturizing when you put it on and I want to maintain the color I get during summer for as long as possible
- Neosporin Overnight Lip Renewal Therapy... about $5: This is my second jar! I use this every night year round, most importantly in winter, because I have really bad chapped lips when I don't. Although I don't like having to dip my finger into the jar, I deal because it moisturizes and heals soooo well (I think after having used it for so long it plumps my lips a little too!)
- Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle... about $7: I got this because I had heard so much about it recently and I thought it was a really interesting color. I'm still going to test it out some more but from what I can tell it's a very pigmented and gorgeous cool lavender shade, but I have to use a small amount otherwise it washes me out a little, and I think it would definitely wash out tan skin tones, but most likely not deep skin tones (if you use this gloss please let me know what you think!)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain in Wink of Pink... about $7: I love lipstains and out of curiosity and comparison to the Covergirl ones I bought this. I haven't used it yet, but after I do I'll let you know how it is!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads... about $10: I've heard a lot of great reviews on this and it seemed like something I could really get a lot of use out of. Apparently my mom thought the same thing because we're sharing it haha. I haven't tried it out yet either.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture spf 15... about $8-10: As you might know from one of my previous posts, I've been on the hunt for a great daily moisturizer and I finally settled on this one. I've only used it twice so far so I'm going to keep testing for a little longer before I give a full review, but so far it felt a little runny on my fingers when I pumped it, but it feels lightweight on my skin which I like
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream... about $15: I've also been on the hunt for a great eye cream and got this because it was on sale from buying the daily moisturizer. I've used it twice now and I like how it feels lightweight on my skin, but I regret buying it a little because it's only for fine lines (I wanted one for puffiness and dark circles as well) and one of it's ingredients actually makes your skin more prone to sun rays when you first begin to use it :/ but I'm going to give it a chance for a while and see how it works out
Thanks for reading :)