Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Skincare Review




    


    

Hey everyone! A while back I did a drugstore haul that featured mostly skincare items that I was excited to try out and review for you guys. I've been using them for a few weeks now and wanted to share my opinion and hopefully help you out 


1) Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer spf 15: 
    Pros: 
    -Lightweight 
    - Hasn't broken out my skin 
    - Absorbs well (no excess shine or white residue) 
    - Tube locks to prevent spilling
    - Has a pump to release product
    - Decent protection 
    - Good price 


    Cons: 
    -Slight sunblock smell (doesn't bother me really) 
    - A little runny when it first comes out of the bottle 
    - Not strong enough for going to the beach or days when you know you'll be exposed to a lot of sun 


     Repurchase? I want to see what else is out there, but so far this is pretty good so I will probably go back to it, just one with a higher spf 




2) Neutrogena Sugar Scrub: 

    Pros: 
    -Skin softer after one use 
    - Smells amazing (citrus scent) 
    - Not too rough on skin 
    
    Cons: 
    - Hard to rinse off, it sticks to your skin pretty well 
    - Have to use a lot of product to get enough for your whole body 


    Repurchase?: Yes. Like the moisturizer I might want to test a few others out but I think this one is good for sure. 






3) Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
    Pros: 
    - Smells good 
    - Haven't broken out from it 
    - Exfoliates and cleans in one step 
    - Skin feels softer 


    Cons: 
    - Says safe to remove eye makeup, but it stings my eyes 
    - Skin isn't necessarily more "radiant" but softer definitely 
    - Takes a little time to rinse off all the way  


    Repurchase?: Most likely. I love how it cleans and exfoliates my face in one product and it's a fast "pick me up" for when school starts again. 


Thanks for reading :) 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the reviews. I have thought about picking these up so many times. I think the cons outweigh the pros for me in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome! and definitely I see your point, I think the one product that I would consider purchasing is the cleansing pads, but the others are definitely products that can be made better.

    ReplyDelete