Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

Hey everyone! For a while now I've owned and enjoyed Fresh's rose tinted lip balm and I knew that I had to buy their newest shade as soon as I saw the advertisement for it (it's $22.50, a little pricey). It is described as a sheer warm nude shade and I think it's a very true description. 


It is a great glossy MLBB shade that warms up my whole look any day I use it. The metal tube is sleek and compact and it's perfect to throw in my bag. With SPF 15, it's especially perfect for summer as well as the fact that it's sooo moisturizing so it's perfect for year round! 


The one thing I don't like about this product, which I find with the rose tinted balm as well, is that when the product gets warm (and it does very easily) it melts a lot. And I mean a lot! The pigmentation of the product increases a huge amount, but the texture becomes heavy and waxy and eventually makes my lips peel. When I store it at a cooler temperature though, it returns to it's normal texture and I get to enjoy it again! 


Although it's a bit expensive, I loove this product and how it's so easy to just swipe on. I don't regret the purchase! 









L to R: Fresh Lip,
L'oreal Infallible in Color of Hope,
Clinique Superbalm in Rootbeer

Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment