|L to R: Pinkberry, Gri Gri, Oyster, Tinted Glow, Kitten|
|L to R: Crystal Baby, Sunstone, Red Apple, Crystal Pink|
2) Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Gri Gri: This was a mini liner I found laying around this month and I'm so glad to have found it. Because I'm very pale, I like using browns over black most school days, and I was also dying to try a grey liner to see if that would work as a more subtle alternative to black as well. Lucky me, a few days before I was about to go out and buy one, I found this! It's a very dark grey, but comes off softer than a black so it doesn't look too harsh on me. The application is veryyy smooth and lasts a long time... love!
3) The Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer Shade 2: I love making my skin glow with highlighters and such, and was very pleased with this. Although it's not my all time favorite, I've found myself reaching for this one a lot this month because it is the most subtle highlighter/glow product I have so it's perfect for school. It's basically a flesh toned color with some pearly iridescence to it that's really lovely.
4) Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick Quad: I can't tell you how long I've had this, but have never used it till now! The reason for that is because I've always really hated lip palettes because I found they were hard, goopy/sticky,sparkly and difficult to apply. But this is the total opposite! The lipsticks are so smooth, creamy, and pigmented and it comes with a nice little lip brush. I also love that this quad is super portable and lets me choose from a natural pink lip or dark berry one. The very best part about this quad is that you can mix and match the colors to find a unique one every day... amazingg!
5) Arabella Stuart Perfect Lash Mascara: I haven't heard of this brand before (I think you can purchase it from cosmetique.com or just google it) because my grandma gave me this mascara, but it's awesome! It's a very black mascara that doesn't clump my lashes and it gives me the best curl ever! Definitely worth checking out if you have the time.
6) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster: Whenever I've thought about "glow" products, I always think about making your skin glow, never your eyes. As weird as this sounds, this shadow actually made my eyes glow! It's a really beautiful lavender with an unusual sheen or iridescence to it that seemed to bring this whole new bright look to my face. Plus, the product against my hazel eyes really made them pop! If you love the jumbo eye pencils, definitely add this one to your collection!
7) Stila Smudgepot in Kitten: Stila's signature shade, Kitten, combined with their signature smudgepot is the perfect combo! If you don't have a lot of time in the morning to do makeup but you want a finished looking, pretty eye look, YOU HAVE TO GET THIS! It's super creamy and doesn't crease and literally takes seconds to sweep onto your lid and voila! you're done! It's a champagne cream shadow with gold flecks in it and sure to make your eyes glisten in a second.
8) Forever 21 Leaf Earrings: I got these earrings in a 3 earring set for $3.80 (no typo... that's the price!) and I love these gold dangly leaves. First off, they are perfect for fall and aren't too flashy or fancy to wear to school. I've been wearing them a lot lately and they are a perfect addition to my earring collection!
9) Random!: Archie Comics: When I was younger, I used to read these comics all the time and over the years sorta just stopped. But recently I was cleaning out my room and found one of them, reread it and fell in love all over again! If you're feeling bored any time of the day, or when you're about to go to bed, read one of these... they're easy to read and so funny!
Thanks for reading :)