1) Toner/ Refresher: Spritzing some lemon juice on your skin helps revive it and tone it because it contains enzymes that help remove dead skin cells
2) Teeth Whitening: Rub half a lemon with a pinch of salt and baking soda all over your teeth for whiter teeth and fresher breath! But do not do this often as acid can wear away enamel on your teeth.
3) Chapped Lips: Mix some lemon juice, honey, and cream for at least a week to see super smooth lips!
4) Anti-Wrinkle Mask: Combine a teaspoon of honey, a drop of almond oil, and lemon juice and let it dry on your face for 20 minutes
5) Smooth Skin: Mix an overripe banana with some lemon juice for clear and smooth skin. Also try mixing lemon juice with vegetable oil and honey for extra dry areas like elbows or heels.
6) Lightener: Combine lemon juice with a leave in conditioner, comb it through and rinse for lighter hair color
7) Age Spot Treatment: Apply lemon juice directly on to age spots to bleach them away but make sure not to do this if you have sensitive skin because lemon juice is quite acidic
Thanks for reading :)