Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Beauty Haul!

I recently picked up a few things at Sephora and Target, and just so you know everything I have purchased I have been absolutely loving! I hope you enjoy! 

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque... $22 

E.L.F. Concealer & Highlighter...$3 

Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush...$4.99 (I got this on clearance, so it may be discontinued) 

Dior Lipstick in Dior Kiss... $29

 Benefit Hoola Bronzer... $28 

E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo...$3 




Thanks for reading :) 

4 comments:

  1. You picked a lot of things I've been wanting to try, like the Dior lippy and Hoola bronzer. Fun stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you should definitely try them out they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dior lipstick looks gorgeous but oh so pricey LOL! I've heard great things about the E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i know! thank god for sephora gift cards! and yess the elf duo is so great

    ReplyDelete