Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March Favorites!

Hey everyone! 
I LOST MY CAMERAAAA!!! :(
I've been doing my best to find it and hopefully I will soon. But for the time being, I still wanted to show you my favorites so I just took some pictures from online. Enjoy!
Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner
Sephora Collection Doe Eyed Felt Tip Liner 
For years I have used my L'oreal Lineur Intense to master my winged liner (which I do everryyy day) but I decided I wanted to see if I could find something better. Although I'm not totally satisfied with this and am still looking for something even better (the tip is already a little frayed and I have to shake it sometimes to make the product come out) I think it is soooo easy to use, inexpensive, and I'm enjoying it for the time being! 
Pixi Solo Light Eyeshadow in Nude Nouveaux (unknown shade pictured)
The shade I have is a frosty/shimmery taupey champagne color with a bit of pink? haha That's the best way I can describe it. I absolutely love shimmery shadows because they just make my eyes sparkle and for the past month I have been reaching for this pretty much every day because it's such a versatile, every day shade. 



Covergirl Naturelux Gloss Balm in 203 Coral
I was so excited when this product came out because I am obsessed with lip balms and the range of colors for these is amazing!! I would say this is a good combination between a gloss and a balm because it is pretty moisturizing (nothing heavy duty) and it gives a sheen to the lips. But because it is not a true liquid gloss it does show the lines in my lips a bit and doesn't make them look fuller or anything. When I first bought this shade I didn't find it very pigmented but now that I've used more of it and warmed up the product it is so pigmented! Once I put on a bit too much and my lips were legit orange... not good! But I really like this especially due to the popularity of orange lips this season and I would love to try more shades

Bad Gal Lash Mascara
THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING!! I know that it's been popular for so long and I'm one of the last to try it, but it took me forever to finally splurge for a non-drugstore mascara. I bought the sample size and because I have so many other mascaras that I use on and off it has lasted me a good amount of time. It makes my eyelashes sooo voluminous but not clumpy which I lust for. Sadly for my wallet, I don't think I can live without this I will definitely be repurchasing!


Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment