|From L to R:|
-Clinique Superbalm Tinted Lip Treatment in Grape Tint: This is obviously a sample size of the product, but as you can tell this month helped me make a dent in it. It comes off pretty colorless but there's definitely a grapey tint to it. It's veryy moisturizing, sticky so it lasts a while, has a gorgeous glossy finish, and it sits above my lips not settling into the lines and making them look fuller. Love!
- Onsen Cuticle Conditioner: I've had this sitting around for a while, but with the weather getting colder and school stress growing, my cuticles have not been great at all. I really love this product because it immediately softens my cuticles, is really moisturizing, and is very cool to the touch so it helps soothe any of my painful cuticles immediately.
- Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner: This small bottle was only $6 and for what it is it's pretty good. I haven't used any brush cleansers in the past but I really like this one. It has a somewhat strong perfumed smell but it's not offensive, and with just a few sprays my brush is pretty much clean. What I love most about it is that my brushes dry within minutes of cleaning them with this so that I can use them right away!
- Candles: Because the weather's getting colder, I've been lighting candles almost every day, mainly this lavender scented candle because it makes my whole room smell soo good... it's such a calming scent
-L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow in Bare Lavender: This is a loose shadow that's only like $2 at the drugstore. I love purple shadows and this is such a pretty super shimmering lavender. What I also love about it is that I can wear it as a sheer wash on my lid or really build up the color. The brush it comes with is good for a light wash, and the one really difficult thing about it is that it literally gets everywhere! But that's expected with pigments and it's just such a pretty color!
- ELF Mineral Blush in Plum: This is a loose mineral blush that's a really true plum color that I love for fall and with just a little dab in the pot I can get a really nice flush. For just $3 it's amazing
-Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Pearl: This is a matte white eyeliner that I absolutely love. It's so so so creamy and pigmented that it glides onto my waterline really easily. I use it for the famous white in the waterline to make your eyes brighter trick and I really love this particular eyeliner to do it with
- Eyebrow Razor:I don't exactly know what this is called, but I just call it an eyebrow razor... trust me it's not as scary as it sounds! This is a really small razor that I use to quickly clean up my brows when I don't have time or want to suffer through the pain of tweezing them. The hairs grow back quicker because it's not as precise but it's still a good pain free option
Those are my favorites hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading :)